Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Empowering Youth hispanics to join drugs, gangs, crime and they are the least educated. According to Lloyd Carter

.



Apology...No way..look at the tone of voice and his face remarks. I am wonder where Mr. Carter buying his foods?. Look at video and judge for yourself.

So I am proud to say that both my parents were hard working farmworkers. So, if we apply your theories about farmworkers and their children to me, I am not educated, I am a criminal, I am on welfare and I must be dealing in drugs with my gang.

This may be news to you, but I am educated (I have a BA in International Laws). I am also proud to say that I have never been arrested, been on welfare, never using drugs and I have never had a desire to belong to a gang. And by the way, when it was time for my mother she never use any Goverment benefits at all..imagine that!!!

Also, please stop referring to human beings as illegal aliens...i would recommend that you refer to them as undocumented workers. God give you a lighted guidance for your soul. God Bless you...

No comments: