Sunday, September 30, 2007






The phantom of my own skin will follow me until I die and I won't change your mind because it was already planted before you even born.

To Ignorants, Xenophobics, Extremist, called patriots with mask of Hitler, Racist, and pathetic people.

Instead of becoming a nation that has learned from its past we have become a more ignorant and racist nation। Illegal immigration Is an issue that has to be addressed, rather than a massive deportations, but racist comments and jokes seem to be growing along with ignorance। Address the issue and stop judging the people, most of whom work harder then some AMERICANS whom have nothing better to do but point fingers and name call. I feel that instead of going forward we as a nation are going backwards to the times of the KKK and slavery. I am an american citizen and I worked hard to earn that right, but that doesn't matter anymore because when I go out to a place thats mostly non latino I get stared at and treated like an illegal. Stop judging and stereotyping like 12 year olds and act like adults to address the real issue-We need a bill passed, but our government is too scared to touch the subject especially with elections around the corner. I would bet anything that most of these ignorant and angry comments come from older and more educated individuals and that's just sad.

Matthew 7-1,2 (From the Sermon on the Mount):
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge
others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be
measured to you."


I am hoping that this video will touch your soul.



http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

No comments: