Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks on Thanksgiving.

I want to thanks God and appreciate the food we are eating and the person or people who prepared it for you and us. They undoubtedly put a lot of work into the meal. I want to thanks The hands of the invisible people, the people without voice and vote, the people who asking for a change, an opportunity, for the people who are in the shadows, The Undocumented and the not Undocumented Immigrants; Those who did a great effort to put a wonderful piece of tasteful meal in our table. Thank youuuuuuuu.

I want to thank the people who make possible all the things I've learned this year and thus far in my life.

I want to thanks my Family, my Friends, my neighbors, co workers, my colleagues and God.

My God bless you and My God Bless America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm writing this because you are on Citizen Orange's blogroll. I'm looking to keep only those on who are in touch with me so if you could please write me at kyle at citizenorange dot com, I would appreciate it.