Saturday, March 29, 2008

Anti Immigrants aren't you glad to know this information.

Individuals using Taxpayer identification numbers are not part of the stimulus package. So stop your paranoia that undocumented Immigrants are getting billions of dollars at taxpayer expenses

Q. I file using an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). Can I still get a stimulus payment?

A: No. The law does not allow stimulus payments to people who file a return using an ITIN. A taxpayer must have a valid Social Security Number to qualify for the stimulus payment. If married filing jointly, both taxpayers must have a valid Social Security Number. And children must have valid Social Security Numbers to be eligible as qualifying children,,id=179181,00.html

No comments: